Sunday 29 April 2018

System precarious.

29th April, 2018.

Things aren't always the same. Or, more evidently, if we talk about a habitual environment which has a structure that we follow so strictly, a slight change in the factors can upset the whole system, it just tantamounts to chaos!

And a person who's a creature of habit, I find this extremely inconvenient to my being as such; I prefer the structure, a good balance which is just there, comfortable and not precarious.

I do understand the concept of chaos, that is the driving fuel of nature itself, entropy is a force we cannot live without. And yet, I firmly stand on my ground on the contention of system, the step by step precaution and preparation that I generally take to confront my days and my mind's state.

Yes there's always a catch and there always will be a monkey wrench in our plans that will shatter the system down to pieces and we have to live with that.

Like tonight for example!

R.

No comments:

Post a Comment